THIS SHADE IS SUITABLE FOR NATURAL CHESTNUT, BROWN, DARK BROWN AND BLACK HAIR.
L’ERBOLARIO colours do not contain ammonia or oxidising agents. If your hair has highlights or has previously been dyed with permanent colours, it is recommended not to use the highlighting gel. We recommend using shades that are as close as possible to your natural colour in order to obtain the best results.
Ammonia- and oxidant-free gel, enriched with nourishing and strengthening elements that respect the structure of your hair, so that it will appear radiant and soft after treatment. The L'Erbolario Colours are available in a range of shades that offer excellent coverage of your first greys. The product is easy to use, slightly perfumed and non-drip.
The package contains:
• An applicator bottle with the ready-for-use product.
• A pair of gloves.
• A L'Erbolario Hair Mask sample.
No silicones, parabens or petrolatum
Shake the bottle before use.
• Wear the gloves to apply the necessary quantity of product to dry hair before washing it, distributing the product evenly.
• Leave on for 45/60 minutes (only for 30 minutes if your hair has been recently permed).
• When it is time to remove it, wash your hair with a rich and gentle shampoo (for example the Intense Nourishment shampoo Effetto Reale) and rinse until the water runs clear. Any traces of product on the skin can be easily removed with a cotton ball soaked in water and shampoo.
• Proceed to make a pack as instructed with the Hair Mask L’Erbolario, then rinse again.
• For hair with highlights, avoid using highlighters. The gel should be chosen in the shade closest to your base colour.
Coffee Extract - distilled Sage Water
Aqua (Water), Salvia officinalis (Sage) leaf water, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Propylene glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Peg-15 cocopolyamine, Coffea arabica (Coffee) seed extract, Tetrasodium edta, Ethanolamine, Disperse black 9, Hc red no. 3, Hc yellow no. 4, Basic blue 99, Hc blue no. 2, Parfum (Fragrance), Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate
100% Made in Italy
7 Tested Metals
Monitoring carried out on the content of 7 metals* to minimise the risk of an allergic reaction and thereby to protect even the most sensitive skin. *Nickel, Lead, Arsenic, Cadmium, Mercury, Antimony, and Chromium. Each production batch is strictly controlled to ensure a content of each metal of less than 0.00005%
No animal testing: we have always been cruelty-free
Does not contain animal-derived ingredients
top of page
OUT OF STOCK
bottom of page